Pottery Barn Pool Table
- Free Fast Shipping
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create this distinctive pool table, combining superb design and craftsmanship with the character of an antique workbench. Meticulously engineered and solidly built, it promises to be the center of lively gatherings for decades to come.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid pine.
- Felt options include camel, olive, black, wine, or taupe.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick over-sized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13' x 16' 8"
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.