Our hand-screened doormats make a welcoming statement for guests.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Thickly woven of naturally durable coir.
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- May be personalized at no additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the doormat.
- Dimensions & Care
- Single Wide: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Extra Large: 30" x 48" x 1.5" thick
- Double Wide: 57" wide x 24" deep x 1.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Brush or shake to maintain its best appearance.
- Occasional vacuuming is recommended.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.