Pick-Stitch Handcrafted Quilt & Sham
Employing meticulous hand quilting and tonal pick-stitching methods, each of our signature quilts takes approximately three days to craft. The fabric is prewashed for a natural, homespun look and soft hand.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of a linen-cotton blend with 100% cotton batting.
- Meticulously crafted of a textural linen-cotton blend using precise hand-quilting and pick-stitching techniques.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Provides lightweight warmth for year-round use.
- Sham features a tie closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilt, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.