Piedmont Double Sink Console
- Sustainably Sourced
- Everyday Value
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
A fresh design for the bath, our console combines simple straight lines with inset panels for a classic touch. Honed Carrara marble and polished-nickel hardware accent the environmentally friendly FSC® wood for a cabinet that looks and feels good. It offers both open and closed storage for versatility.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid poplar frame.
- Topped by a 1.75"-thick slab of Carrara marble, imported from the mountains of Tuscany.
DETAILS YOULL APPRECIATE
- Console is fitted with white porcelain sinks (included).
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish.
- Wood meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Equipped with an open shelf for storage and display.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Overall (with backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Top: 60" wide x 22" deep x 1.75" thick
- Sink Interior: 18.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high from drain to edge
- Faucet Spread: 4" center to center
- Cabinet Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 12" high
- Bottom Shelf: 59.5" wide x 21" deep x 1.25" thick
- Clearance from floor to bottom: 3" high
- Legs: 2.5" square, 2.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 17" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 249 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply marble sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.