Piedmont Double Sink Vanity - Espresso
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A fresh design for the bath, our console combines simple straight lines with inset panels for a classic touch and a rich espresso finish for a dramatic look. Honed Carrara marble and polished-nickel hardware accent the environmentally friendly FSC® wood for a cabinet that looks and feels good. It offers both open and closed storage for versatility.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested poplar wood and MDF that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Italian Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Equipped with a lower shelf that holds bathroom essentials.
- Double doors open to reveal large storage space, and two faux top drawers.
- Sink Console: 60" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 60" wide x 22" deep x 2" thick
- Sink: 19" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high from drain to edge
- Cabinet Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 12" high
- Bottom Shelf: 60" wide x 21" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance under cabinet bottom to bottom shelf 6.5"
- Clearance under bottom shelf to floor: 3"
- Legs: 2.5" square
- Distance Between Legs: 27" side to side; 17" front to back
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Top weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 249 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply marble sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.