Piedmont Single Sink Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
A fresh design for the bath, our console combines simple straight lines with inset panels for a classic touch. Honed Carrara marble and polished-nickel hardware accent the environmentally friendly FSC® wood for a cabinet that looks and feels good. It offers both open and closed storage for versatility.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid poplar and MDF frame.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Italian Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish.
- Wood meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Equipped with a lower shelf that holds bathroom essentials.
- Double doors open to reveal large storage space, and two faux top drawers.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console: 36" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without backsplash): 36" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.75" thick
- Sink: 18.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high from drain to edge
- Cabinet Interior: 33.75" wide x 20.25" deep x 11.75" high
- Bottom Shelf: 35.75" wide x 21" deep x 1.25" high.
- Clearance under cabinet bottom to bottom shelf 6.25"
- Clearance under bottom shelf to floor: 2.75"
- Legs: 2.25" square
- Distance Between Legs: 31.5" side to side; 16.75" front to back
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply marble sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.