Table Tennis Top for Pool Table
- Free Shipping
Earn $69.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Get more from your game room with this cleverly designed top. It drops quickly into place to transform a pool table into a game of table tennis. Sized to fit most standard pool tables, it’s crafted from wood with a layer of foam below that protects the table’s surface and ensures a snug fit.
- Made of engineered wood topped with PVC and framed in poplar.
- Foam padding on the underside protects your pool table.
- Paddles are made of poplar, engineered wood and rubber; balls are plastic.
- Distressed hand-applied finish.
- 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Add a new game to your room with this Table Tennis Top; works with most standard pool tables including the Pottery Barn Pool Table (sold separately).
- The supporting braces lie underneath the Table Tennis Top and on top of the pool table surface near the middle of the table to ensure a level playing field.
- Set includes: Table Tennis Top, four paddles, a net with two net clamps, four balls and two plastic supporting braces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Cover: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" high
- Game Top: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" thick
- Net: 73" wide x 5.75" high x 0.25" thick
- Paddle (4): 10" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Ball (4): 1.5" diameter
- Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.