Polar Point™ Cooling Pillowcases
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Ideal for warmer weather, our Polar Point™ Cooling Bedding absorbs heat to produce a cool sleep environment that helps you relax and fall asleep faster. With a lightweight, smooth feel, you're sure to get the rest you've been dreaming of.
- Polar Point™ bedding is designed with a noticeably cooler touch than traditional bedding, using phase change materials that can absorb a large amount of heat for those who need an extra cold to the touch sleep environment to help them fall asleep.
- Phase change materials incorporated into the sheets absorbs heat, releases a soothing cool sensation, providing lasting relief and a balanced temperature appreciated and by extra hot sleepers.
- Soothing cool sleep environment helps you relax and fall asleep as your body uses less energy to cool itself down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard Pillowcase: 32" wide x 20" high
- King Pillowcase: 40" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; mild detergent.
- Tumble dry low, until product is completely dry; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.