Porter Collector's Desk
Designed for organizing your office without sacrificing an ounce of style, our Porter Collector’s Desk can be used alone or combined with other pieces in our exclusive Porter Collection to create the ideal setup for your needs.
- 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 31" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid kiln-dried hardwood, engineered wood, MDF and birch veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Legs and apron are built of solid hardwood.
- Top panel is built of hardwood, engineered wood and birch veneer.
- Drawer front is crafted of MDF with a birch veneer; drawer box is made of red alder.
- Drawer glides are made of steel.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- All sides are finished by hand using a multistep process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 31" high
- Top: 59.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Apron: 4.5" high
- Drawer Exterior: 50" wide x 19.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 43.5" wide x 18" deep x 3" high
- Compartments inside drawer: 22
- Distance between legs: 51" side to side, 23" front to back
- Clearance under desk: 25" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer’s Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth; wipe dry immediately. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives. The use of coasters will protect against possible moisture rings.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.