Potomac Pool Table
- Free Shipping
Earn $599.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A double pedestal and subtle oak finish make this pool table an elegant statement piece for your home.
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid kiln-dried American Oak.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Table features a Dark Brown finish.
- Pocket interior and exterior made of PVC.
- The rails of the table are bolted through the slate to quiet the play of the table and provide optimum anchor points for ball rebound.
- Choose from felt options; Black, Charcoal, Olive, Wine and Khaki.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 2-piece cues, bridge stick, set of billiard balls, PVC table cover, 15-ball Triangle Rack, 9-ball Diamond Rack, box of chalk, felt brush, under the rail brush, repair kit (includes extra tips, glue and tip repair clamp) and wall mounted Wall rack.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 58" wide x 100" long x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 44" wide x 88" long
- Ideal Room Size: 13' x 16' 8"
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth or brush.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.