Benchwright TV Stand, Large
The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our TV stand, creating a handsome backdrop for modern media equipment. Crafted from poplar, it's accented with grooves and saw marks for a look of salvaged lumber.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber. Seadrift finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Glass doors are made of tempered glass.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Behind each glass door is a shelf that can adjust to different heights.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Large: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Features levelers for stability.
- Dimensions & Care
Large TV Stand
- Overall: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top: 42" wide x 20" deep x 1.25" thick
- Interior (2): 29.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 16" high
- Interior Flip Down Door (2): 27.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 330 pounds
- Weight: 162.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.