Printer's Keyhole Desk
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut and Artisanal White finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The keyhole desk has a drop-down keyboard tray flanked by a file drawer on the right and two smaller drawers on the left.
- Cutouts in the drawer keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Top: 64" wide x 32" deep x 1.5" high
- Left Top Drawer Interior: 12.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Left Bottom Drawer Interior: 12.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Keyboard Tray Interior: 23" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" high
- File Drawer Interior: 12.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance under sides: 15.5"
- Clearance under center: 25"
- Distance between left and right drawers: 25"
- Distance between legs: 57" side to side; 25" front to back
- Top Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Drawer Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 154 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.