Printer's Large Media Suite with Cabinets
Earn $334.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. The Large Media Suite with Cabinets is artfully finished with cup pulls. The glass doors allow the use of remote controls, and cutouts on the back keep cords organized. Designed for shared family spaces, this collection maximizes its footprint to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
- Holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- The glass door pedestal fits components up to 14" wide and is perfect for storing baskets of DVDs, video game consoles that stand vertically, games or other related items.
- The glass door double pedestal fits media components up to 30" wide.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Expertly crafted of solid kiln-dried ash, poplar wood and oak veneers.
- Constructed using dowel and pocket screw joinery.
- Features a hand distressed matte finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Dimensions & Care
Large Media Suite
- Overall: 96" wide x 20" deep x 69.5" high
- Single Top Overall: 16" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Quadruple Top Overall: 64" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Bookcase Pedestal Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 43 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.