Printer's 3-Drawer File Cabinet
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers feature dovetail joinery and three bluff-cut drawers; bottom drawer is fitted with rails for both letter- and legal-sized hanging folders.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Set includes pedestal and single top.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom/File Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Mddle Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.