Printer's Cabinet, Seadrift
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. The Bluff Cut Drawer Door Cabinet Pedestal is artfully finished with cup pulls. Designed for shared family spaces, this collection maximizes its footprint to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
- Expertly crafted of solid kiln-dried ash, poplar wood and oak veneers.
- Constructed using dowel and pocket screw joinery.
- Features a hand distressed matte finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
- Each pedestal comes unfinished on top so you can make a configuration to fit your space. Pair with another Printer's component (each sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door: 15" wide x 1" thick x 25" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior without adjustable shelves: 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 51 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.5 x 21 x 36"; 62.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.