Printer's Single Glass Door Cabinet, Seadrift
Earn $46.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. The doors on the Glass Door Pedestal allow the use of remote controls, and cutouts on the back keep cords organized. Designed for shared family spaces, this collection maximizes its footprint to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as a kick plate and two adjustable shelves.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tuscan Chestnut and Artisanal White finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneers; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneers; hardware has matching black finish.
- Seadrift finished pieces are built from solid ash wood, engineered wood, MDF and white oak veneers; hardware has an antique bronze finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Glass doors are made from tempered glass. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Set includes on printer's glass door cabinet and one single top.
- Dimensions & Care
Single Glass Door Pedestal
- Overall (with top): 16" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door: 15" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 14.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior without adjustable shelves: 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Base: 16" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.25 x 21 x 36" high; 61.75 pounds
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" deep x 1" high
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 23.25 x 4 x 20.75" high; 10.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.