Printer's Writing Desk
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. The Writing Desk is artfully finished with a cup pull on the drawer, which features a drop-down front. Cutouts on the back keep cords organized. Designed for shared family spaces, this collection maximizes its footprint to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
- The writing desk has a single drawer with a drop-down front.
- Cutouts in the drawer keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tuscan Chestnut finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Seadrift finished pieces are build from solid ash wood, engineered wood, MDF and white oak veneers; hardware has an antique pewter finish.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Drawers open smoothly on metal glides.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64" wide x 32" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 23" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Flip Down Interior: 24" wide x 1" deep
- Clearance under piece: 25.5"
- Distance between legs: 57" side to side; 25" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 84.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 74 x 7.75 x 39.25" high; 103.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.