Provence Lavender Scent Collection
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Enter a blissful state of relaxation with the Provence Lavender Scent Collection. We distilled the oils from lavender native to the famed French region and blended it with essences of clary sage, geranium, Italian bergamot, vetiver and eucalyptus to create a calming sensory experience.
- Candle pot is made from mouth blown glass.
- Candle is made of fully refined paraffin wax with 1 wick.
- Scented with French lavender, clary sage, geranium, Italian bergamot, vetiver, and eucalyptus.
- Candle self-consumes.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 8 ounces of fragrant oil with 10 natural rattan diffuser sticks.
- Potpourri mix includes loose lavender, lavender bunch, olive branch with real lavender fragrance.
- A glass bottle filled with a blend of eucalyptus, petitgrain, lavender, clove and patchouli.
- Room spray has a glass bottle and easy to use pump spray.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 3.25" diameter, 5.25" high
- Burn Time: 70 hours
- Bottle: 2.5" diameter, 5.75" high
- Sticks (10): 10.75" high
- Capacity: 8 ounces
- Overall: 5.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 1.25" high
- Capacity: 3.2 ounces
- Overall: 1.75" diameter, 6" high
- Capacity: 3.5 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Follow instructions on bottle.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.