Commute in style with this surprisingly affordable and easy-to-shift seven-speed bike. Particularly suited for commuting in a skirt because there’s no cross-bar to swing your legs over.
- 66" long x 26" wide x 42" high
- Ours will be fully accessorized with Peterboro wicker basket, red bell, upgraded pedals, Brooks seat, brown ergo grips.
- Comfortable: Steel tubing and accurate frame geometry make for a softer ride than with other materials. Seats are designed for normal clothing.
- Ergonomic: Upright handlebars keep you looking forward, not down. They're also kinder to your back.
- Practical: Kickstands allow for easy parking. Chain guards keep grease off your fresh, clean clothes.
- Modern: The Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur and Revo twist shifter brings state-of-the-art technology to the shifting system. Changing gears is done with a simple twist of the wrist.
- Safe Braking: Alloy brakes combine with lightweight alloy rims with machined brake surfaces for quick, safe and controlled stops.
- City Smart: 35mm tires are wide enough to handle curbs and potholes but narrow enough for speed.
- Feet Friendly: Reinforced resin pedals designed wide enough to ride with boots, pumps, flip-flops, or anything in between.
- Durable: The hi-tensile steel frame is guaranteed for life.
Dimensions & Care
- Frame: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel frame, with fender and rack braze-ons, integrated kickstand bracket.
- Fork: PUBLIC hi-tensile steel unicrown fork, with fender and rack braze-ons.
- Handlebar: Steel commuting bar; 15-degree back sweep, 23" wide, 1" rise, 1" clamp.
- Stem: Forged-alloy quill stem, 15-degree rise, 1" clamp.
- Headset: 1" threaded steel.
- Grips: PUBLIC triangle grip, 5"/4", closed end.
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-34 tooth Mega Range freewheel.
- Crankset: Alloy crank set 7", 39-tooth chainring with outer chainring guard, square taper.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper BSA English threaded cartridge bottom bracket.
- Chain: KMC Z510, 1/2" x 3/32" rustproof.
- Pedals: PUBLIC reinforced resin composite platform pedal, with rubber pads, 9/16" axle, ball bearings.
- Front/Rear Brake: Cold-forged-alloy dual pivot caliper, EN standard brake pads.
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed Revoshift twist shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7-speed.
- Brake Levers: Alloy four-finger caliper brake lever.
- Saddle: PUBLIC seat, 6.5" wide, steel polished rails.
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust 1" diameter, 14" long
- Seat Post Clamp: 1 alloy bolt.
- Tires: 700 x 35c, 30TPI, tan skin wall.
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rims: Alloy, 36-hole, 700c, machined brake surface.
- Front Hub: Alloy low-flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy low flange 36-hole, nutted bolt-on axle.
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14G.
- Chain Guard: Alloy.
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount.
- Fenders: Alloy full fender.
- Weight: 28.7 pounds (standard)
Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
|Public C7 Cream Bike with Peterboro Basket, red bell, upgraded pedals, Brooks seat, brown ergo grips||No Longer Available|