Raleigh Tufted King Bench with Nailheads
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this expertly built bench is a great addition to the end of the bed, yet versatile enough to provide additional seating in any room.
- Bronze nailhead trim.
- Frame crafted from kiln-dried engineered hardwood and solid rubberwood legs.
- Tufted upholstered seat cushion has a solid foam core with a polyester wrap.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Removable solid hardwood legs with non-locking casters have a multi-step Espresso, Gray Wash or Mahogany finish.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides support for the thick bench cushion.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Distance Between Legs: 62" side to side; 7" front to back
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 11.5" high
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and weight: 73" wide x 17" deep x 10" high; 48 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean fabric with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Wipe legs with a dry, clean cloth. Avoid the use of all chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.