Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
At a Pennsylvania flea market, we found an Amish hope chest whose painted decoration had worn away over time, leaving a tracery of blues, greens and reds. We replicated its colorful patina on our Rebecca Trunk. It’s detailed with metal edge banding and a decorative escutcheon. The smoothly finished interior is left open for storage.
- Crafted of kiln-dried gmelina wood with metal bands and a faux lock.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- Detailed with metal edge bands finished in rustic iron, including a decorative blackened metal lock.
- Air ventilation hole for safety.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 3" high
- Interior: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 18" high
- Ventilation Hole: 1.5" diameter
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42 x 26.5 x 23"; 78.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.