Reclaimed Wood Long Cheese Board
Earn $16.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The elongated shape of this cheese board makes it ideal as a table or buffet centerpiece. Crafted of reclaimed 19th-century European pine by artisans in Hungary, it features a live edge for the perfect farm-to-table look. Every piece displays the natural imperfections of the salvaged wood, adding to its organic beauty and making each slightly different. Glass domes are not included.
- Hand-crafted of 19th Century reclaimed European Pine wood.
- Due to the nature of the found beams, no piece will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- Shape is cut with precision equipment and hand-finished by Hungarian Artisians.
- Glass dome sold separately.
- Made in Hungary.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 6" wide x 15" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash with soap and water.
- To maintain food safety, apply an organic beeswax.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.