Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An antique kitchen table found at a flea market inspired the American-country style of this desk. The small-scale Renton features turned legs, faux plug details where the apron meets the leg posts and a planked-wood effect on the desktop. A painted dusk-gray finish completes its charming appeal.
- Solid kiln-dried Poplar, veneer and engineered hardwood frame .
- Kiln-dried wood helps preventing, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Drawer box features English Dovetail joinery.
- Features an oil-based Dusk Gray finish.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 14.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 2" high
- Drawer Knob: 1" diameter
- Leg: 2.5" diameter, 28" high
- Distance between legs: 34.5" (side to side); 15.5" (front to back)
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 2 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 154 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45.75 x 30 x 8"; 61.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.