Reyes Upholstered Armchair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Relaxed and inviting. Our Reyes Armchair has lean-back style, with sloped arms, wide backrest and a T seat cushion for extra leg room. Designed with a contemporary silhouette, it keeps the graceful look of a classic.
- Slope arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Corner-blocked, kiln dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Fixed T-shaped seat cushion.
- Fixed legs feature a Brown finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 35.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 31" wide x 22" deep x 18" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arm: 2.5" wide x 18" deep x 20.5" high
- Legs: 2" diameter, 8" high
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 31.5 x 34.5 x 35"; 53 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.