Reynolds Long Low Media Suite
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Reynolds Collection showcases contemporary styling. Subtle square molding and inset drawer pulls with contrasting antiqued-brass hardware beautifully complement the open-grain black finish. The media stand brings together expertly built components for your home entertainment center.
- Holds up to a 72" wide flat-screen TV with a 200 pound capacity.
- Cabinets are equipped with adjustable shelves and cord cutouts for wire management.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid ash, MDF, engineered wood and oak veneer.
- Hand finished with a multi-step process that includes distressing, sanding and sealants.
- Handles finished in Antique Brass.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Includes three double glass door cabinets and three 36" tops.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Glass Door Cabinet Pedestal
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 28.5" high
- Overall (with top): 36" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door: 23.5" wide x 16" long x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 34.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 34.5" wide x 19" deep x 23.5" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 41 x 25 x 31.25" high; 103 pounds
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 2" thick
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 33.75 x 23.75 x 6.25" high; 28 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.