Riviera Dining Table
Cast of strong, lightweight aluminum, our Riviera Dining Table has the subtle curves and substantial presence of classic resort furniture.
- 72" w x 38" d x 30" h; comfortably seats 6
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Molded aluminum is soldered together to create the frames, then sanded and finished by hand.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage; sold separately.
- Cast entirely of rustproof, weather-resistant aluminum with a black finish.
- Add the optional tempered-glass top for easy serving and cleanup; sold separately.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
DETIALS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 72" long x 30" high; comfortably seats 6
- Top: 38" wide x 72" long x 2" high
- Glass Top: 38" wide x x 72" long x 0.5" thick
- Clearance From Floor: 15"
- Distance Between Legs: 69.5" side to side; 35.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Riviera Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Dining Table Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping