Robin Foam Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our exclusive Robin Foam Mattress delivers a comfortable and luxurious mattress experience, with the scientific support that it has been validated by the sleep experts at SleepScore Labs. Working with a variety of sleepers, this Mattress powerfully delivers an advanced foam system to provide pressure-relieving, head-to-toe support. A CertiPUR-US® certified mattress, it's free of harmful chemicals, has low VOC emissions for indoor air quality, and is the only mattress to be validated by sleep technology leader SleepScore Labs. Each easy-to-set-up mattress ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery (no signature required!)—that means a healthy, more restful night’s sleep is just a few clicks away.
- Cooling gel memory foam shapes to your body to help maximize sleep comfort.
- Unique super soft Memory foam, much softer than typical Memory foam, especially on first touch.
- Unique MDI Based formula that does not harden in low temperatures.
- Quicker recovery time compared to regular Memory foam while maintaining the same level of dense plushness.
- High density base foam for ultimate and long-lasting support.
- High density foam wall edge support to prevent sagging and soft edges.
- Wave Cut (channeled) base for optimum air circulation.
- 10" foam is made of super soft memory foam with air holes for air circulation.
- Ships directly to your door - sealed in a recyclable cardboard box - via UPS, or can arrive with furniture purchase
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air—a healthier choice for your home.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
- Pairs well with SleepScore Labs’ SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Weight: 76 pounds
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 10" high
- Weight: 89.5 pounds
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 10" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 10" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
- Remove mattress, still packaged in plastic, from box and place on a flat surface.
- Remove first layer of plastic with cutter. Unroll.
- Use the provided Robin cutter to carefully remove the second layer of packaging, being careful to not cut mattress.
- Allow mattress to breathe and expand to its full shape, without any bedding, for 72 hours . Initial odor may result when opened, and will dissipate during the breathing period.
- For additional information, watch the unboxing. [link]
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.