Robin Spring Mattress
Earn $99.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Start getting healthier sleep tonight with our sleep-tested Robin Pocket Spring Mattress, exclusively designed and available here. This mattress was specially designed to provide the right comfort level for every sleep style. It powerfully combines an advanced 7-zone pocket spring system with your choice of interchangeable topper (Plush Comfort or Cool Comfort), which zips onto the Robin Pocket Spring Mattress Base (included in this purchase). Crafted with eco-friendly materials, it’s both CertiPUR-US® and GreenGuard certified, which means it is free of harmful chemicals for indoor air quality. Robin Mattresses are the only mattresses to be validated by sleep technology leader SleepScore Labs, and work with the innovative SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately or together as The Robin Sleep System). To make life even easier, it ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery (no signature or scheduling required). A healthy, more restful night’s sleep is just a few clicks away!
- Robin Pocket Spring Mattress features 7-zone pocket spring system that provides pressure-relieving comfort, motion isolation, proper spinal alignment, and lightweight, buoyant feel.
- High density foam wall edge support helps prevent sagging and soft mattress edges.
- Individualized, adaptable comfort for back, stomach or side sleepers.
- Toppers are detachable and can be interchanged for a custom sleep experience.
- The Robin Pocket Spring Mattress arrives in two parts, including the 8.5" Robin Pocket Spring Mattress Base and your choice of interchangeable topper.
- Select the 3.5" Plush Comfort topper combines absorbent TENCEL® and memory foam for body contouring comfort and cozy sleep, especially during winter months; Or the 2.5" Cool Comfort topper, which wicks away moisture and promotes airflow for a good night’s sleep, even on the warmest nights.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air—a healthier choice for your home.
- Side support handles help with easy handling and set-up at home.
- Arrives sealed in recyclable cardboard boxes via UPS, or with furniture purchase.
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
- Pairs well with SleepScore Labs’ SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
Robin Spring Mattress + Plush Comfort Topper
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 12" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 12" high
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 12" high
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 12" high
Robin Spring Mattress + Cool Comfort Topper
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 11" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 11" high
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 11" high
Set Up Instructions
- Remove mattress base and/or topper, still packaged in plastic, from box and place on a flat surface.
- Remove first layer of plastic with cutter. Unroll.
- Use the provided Robin cutter to carefully remove the second layer of packaging, being careful not to cut mattress base or topper.
- Allow mattress to breathe and expand to its full shape, without any bedding, for 72 hours. Initial odor may result when opened, and will dissipate during the breathing process.
- For additional information, watch the unboxing: Unboxing Video.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If mattress gets stained, spot clean with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow mattress to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress, as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an oversized item. Delivery fees include applicable state mattress recycling fees.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.