Robin Sleep System: Spring Mattress & Monitor Set
The Robin Sleep System combines the exclusive Robin Pocket Spring Mattress and the SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor to optimize your sleep experience. Suitable for every sleep style, the Robin Pocket Spring Mattress powerfully combines an advanced pocket spring system with your choice of interchangeable topper (Plush Comfort or Cool Comfort), designed to zip onto the Robin Mattress. The Monitor is a non-contact device that sits bedside and uses biomotion sensors to monitor the environment around you and track and analyze your sleep patterns. It works with a companion smart phone app to deliver personalized, practical advice on how you can improve your sleep; no subscription required. To make life even easier, the entire Robin Sleep System ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery. You may also choose to purchase the mattress or monitor separately. Exclusively sold here.
- The Robin Pocket Spring Mattress arrives in two parts. The Mattress Base features 7-zone pocket spring system mattress base provides pressure-relieving comfort, motion isolation, proper spinal alignment, and lightweight, buoyant feel. A choice of one topper is included, designed to zip onto the mattress base.
- High density foam wall edge support helps prevent sagging and soft mattress edges.
- Individualized, adaptable comfort for back, stomach or side sleepers.
- Select from 3.5" Plush Comfort topper combines absorbent TENCEL® and memory foam for body contouring comfort and cozy sleep, especially during winter months OR 2.5" Cool Comfort topper wicks away moisture and promotes airflow for a good night’s sleep, even on the warmest nights.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air—a healthier choice for your home.
- Side support handles help with easy handling and set-up at home.
- Arrives sealed in recyclable cardboard boxes via UPS, or with furniture purchase.
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
- Non-contact monitor sits bedside to accurately track and analyze your sleep by monitoring key sleep stages, time to fall asleep, sleep duration, respiration, room temperature, light level and sound in your bedroom.
- Companion app provides personalized sleep improvement advice and recommendations. Features a smart alarm, goal setting, sleep history, sleep chart and comprehensive sleep report. Provides personalized, actionable guidance to resolve unique sleep issues.
- Compatible with Apple® smartphones: iPhone® 6, 6+, 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and X. Along with Android™: smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Edge when available, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL and Huawei Nexus 6 P.
- Powered by advanced SleepScore by ResMed™ technology.
- Includes monitor, micro USB-B power cable + power supply unit.
- Audio Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.15A.
- Audio Output: 5VDC, 1A.
- See the video.
- For more info, visit the SleepScore Lab website: www.sleepscore.com OR www.sleepscore.com/sleepscore-max-sleep-tracker/faq#technical-info
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" wide x 2.25" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 0.5 pound
Pocket Spring Without Topper
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 8.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 8.5" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 8.5" thick
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 8.5" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 2.5" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 2.5" thick
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 2.5" thick
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 3.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 3.5" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 3.5" thick
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 3.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.