Rockford Reclaimed Wood Storage Tower
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A found cabinet originally from India inspired this eye-catching tower. The reclaimed elm is finished by hand for rustic good looks, and wrought-iron straps, hinges and ring pulls add authenticity. It’s a versatile storage or entertaining piece, equally at home as a bar, buffet or entryway cabinet.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Tower is crafted of reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Made of elm with iron hardware.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Doors close with magnets and wood latches.
- Features 2 adjustable shelves with 8 notches to move them around.
- Hand stained antique finish on all sides.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 18" deep x 73" high
- Door (2) 11" wide x 46.75" high x 1.25" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 26" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer exterior (4): 9.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 8" high
- Drawer interior (4): 7.75" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 215 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.