Roland Reclaimed Wood Secretary Desk
This versatile desk offers the ease of an ample work surface as well as roomy storage. Crafted of reclaimed pine, it reveals a roughhewn look that only adds to its beauty.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried pine with solid poplar legs, back, and drawer bottoms.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand applied multistep finish is stained Bleached Pine and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Desk is equipped with three drawers above three cubbies, a spacious flip-down desktop door, and storage cabinets below featuring an adjustable shelf and cord cutouts.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Features two cord cutouts for wire management.
- 49.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Overall (with flip-down desk open): 49.25" wide x 33" deep x 47.5" high
- Clearance From Floor To Bottom Of Desktop (when open): 31"
- Flip-Down Door: 49" wide x 1" thick x 15.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior: 17.25" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 9" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- Middle Cubby Space: 18.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 8.25" high
- Side Cubby Space (2): 10.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 8.25" high
- Cabinet Door Below Desktop (2): 21" wide x 1" thick x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 43.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Cabinet Without Shelves: 44" wide x 14.5" deep x 23.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 43" side to side; 10.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Desktop: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Drawer: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Shelf: 50 pounds
- Weight: 118 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.