Rope Handle Blown Glass Cloche
Like those used historically to shield growing plants from cold temperatures, our handblown glass cloche adds presence to a potted plant or other display object. It’s topped with a knotted loop of nautical rope and sits neatly on a wooden base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mango wood base.
- Blown glass cloche top with a rope handle.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11" diameter, 18" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.