Rosalie Concrete-Top Rectangular Dining Table & Saybrook Chair Set
Tables with elaborate scrolling bases were once commonplace to French bakeries. We’ve taken inspiration from their swirling designs and, like the originals, retained a solid tabletop for visual contrast. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, the high-backed Saybrook armchairs add relaxed comfort.
- Dining Table: 79" l x 39" w x 30" h
- Armchair: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Table has a painted concrete top with rustic wrought-iron legs.
- Chair is crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are made to order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table has a painted concrete top with an oil-based finish.
- Wrought-iron legs have a rustic finish.
- Table features adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Chair's synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Ring-spun polyester cushion covers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 79" l x 39" w x 30" h
- Top: 79" l x 39" w x 1.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 49" at sides
- Weight: 210 lb
- Overall: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Seat: 19" w x 20" h
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Piece: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Weight: 16 lb
- Seat Cushion: 20" w x 20.5" d x 2" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.