The linear profile and natural finish of our handsome wood candleholders add height and style to candlelight displays. Each design is hand carved from rich pine on a turning lathe, then gently weathered for the look of an antique. A decorative metalwork motif at its mid section adds textural contrast.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of hand-carved and turned pinewood with a stained antique finish.
- Pillar holders hold up to a 4" diameter candle; taper holds a taper candle.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 6" diameter, 13" high
- Medium: 6.5" diameter, 20" high
- Large: 6.5" diameter, 32" high
- Taper Holder: 4.5" diameter, 13" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.