Round Jute Rug - Natural
Hand-spun jute is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested jute rug that highlights the fiber's natural color variations.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Braided and stitched by hand by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4' diameter
- 6' diameter
- 8' diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Due to the natural fibers and craftsmanship minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Premium Rug Pad
Standard Rug Pad
Round Jute Rug Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping