Round Jute Rug - Natural
Hand-spun jute is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested jute rug that highlights the fiber's natural color variations.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Braided and stitched by hand of earth-friendly jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Handmade by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4' diameter
- 6' diameter
- 8' diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Due to the natural fibers and craftsmanship minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Premium Rug Pad
Standard Rug Pad
Round Jute Rug Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping