Rustic Ultimate Bar - Small
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With a more compact silhouette, this Rustic Ultimate Bar is ideal for smaller spaces. It’s solidly built with all the details a bartender loves, including a beautiful Carrara marble top.
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; panels are MDF with poplar veneers; drawer box and glides are poplar.
- The Carrara marble top is surrounded on three sides with a wooden armrest.
- All hardware is finished in antique brown.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Deep drawers and adjustable shelves provide generous storage with numerous options for configuring the cabinets to your needs.
- Features a functioning latch and exposed hinges on the cabinet door.
- The iron foot rail encourages guests to relax by the bar.
- A beautiful statement piece with ample storage to hold all your bartending essentials and includes an integrated bottle opener.
- Configured with a breadboard, a storage drawer, an open cabinet and an enclosed cabinet.
- Features a hanging stemware rack beneath drawers and a metal bottle opener.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 28" deep x 42" high
- Marble Top: 44" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Foot Rail: 44" long x 3" deep x 3.5" high
- Breadboard: 15" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 11.25" deep x 4" high
- Open Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 18.25" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Open Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (1): 19.5" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Enclosed Cabinet Interior, (without adjustable shelf): 27.5" wide x 17" deep x 27.5" high
- Enclosed Cabinet Adjustable Shelf: 25.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (1): 17" wide x 28" high x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 198 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use coasters under drinks.
- Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining marble and wood.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Wipe wood periodically with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft cloth using a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.