Samarkand Scent Collection
- Free Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the ancient city of Samarkand, this sophisticated scent collection features notes of sandalwood, saffron, cedarwood, patchouli, vanilla and tonka bean.
- Scented oil diffuser with rattan reeds.
- Includes 12 black incense cones and earthenware plate with a black finish.
- Fragrance notes are sandalwood, saffron, cedarwood, patchouli, vanilla and tonka bean.
- Glass bottle oil diffuser includes 8 ounces of fragrant oil with black diffuser sticks.
- Candle is hand poured paraffin and palm wax blend into a ceramic bowl.
- Candle features 3 cotton wicks; tunnel burn.
- Collection includes (1) diffuser with (9) reeds and scented oil, (12) incense cones,(1) plate and (1) 3-wick candle.
- Dimensions & Care
- Capacity: 8 ounces
- Diffuser Sticks (9) 11" long
- Incense Cones (12): 1" wide x 1" high
- Overall: 4" diameter, 1.5" high
- Overall: 6.5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Approximately 15 hours burn time
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place reeds in bottle and allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do no ingest. Avoid contact of oil and sticks with furniture and fabrics.
- Avoid contact of oil and sticks with skin and eyes as this may cause irritation.
- Follow information on packaging and warning labels.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.