- Free Shipping
With Leesa’s premium foam layers featuring a highly-responsive pocket-spring system, the American-made Sapira Mattress is expertly designed to provide comfort for all sleepers. Easy on the environment and socially responsible, Leesa plants one tree for every mattress sold, and for every 10 sold, one mattress is donated to non-profits.
- Sapira Mattreses require the use of the Leesa Foundation for any non-platform bed base.
- 3-layer construction consisting premium foam and pocket spring systems.
- 1.5" cooling foam layer provides airflow and bounce for movement.
- 1.5" memory foam layer that provides contouring and pressure relief.
- Premium grade steel pocket-springs located between two 1-inch layers of two pound high-resiliency stabilizing foam that provides unparalleled body contouring and virtually zero motion transfer.
- Our pocket-spring technology takes the springs right to the edge of the mattress, eliminating the feeling of rolling off.
- Seamless Iconic Four-Stripe Woven Cover that feels cool and soft to the touch.
- Whether you're a back, stomach or side sleeper, the Leesa Universal Adaptive Feel allows the mattress to adapt to however you sleep.
- Leesa is a certified B-Corp with a social mission: for every 10 mattresses sold Leesa donates one mattress to non-profits.
- 100-night risk free trial.
- Sapira mattress is compressed for shipping; once unwrapped it expands and ready to use within minutes.
- 10-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x 75" deep x 11" high
- Twin XL: 39" wide x 80" deep x 11" high
- Full: 53" wide x 75" deep x 11" high
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" deep x 11" high
- King: 76" wide x 80" deep x 11" high
- Cal King: 72" wide x 84" deep x 11" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent and cool water-blotting and dabbing gently rather than scrubbing or applying direct force.
- Removal of cover is not recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your mattress will be delivered 7-12 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS. The mattress is delivered in a compact, rectangular box, along with easy-to-follow instructions on how to unroll and unpack your mattress.
- If you decide that the Sapira mattress is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and Pottery Barn will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Sapira mattress purchased through Pottery Barn, please call 888-725-3372 or email email@example.com.
You May Also Need
- Free Shipping