Savannah Daybed with Trundle
Embellished with open scrollwork and cast finials, our Savannah Daybed imparts welcome spaciousness and displays bedding beautifully.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of iron tubing and bars to create a lighter version of the traditional iron daybed.
- Finials and decorative joints are crafted of solid aluminum.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Platform foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Optional trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Hand-applied or hand-rubbed antique finish for the look of an heirloom.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 43" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42" deep x 43" high
- Finials: 2" diameter, 2" high
- Clearance Under Mattress: 15.5"
- Clearance Below Side and Front Rails: 10.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 76" Side to Side, 37" Front to Back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Fits standard twin mattress.
- Trundle Overall (Open): 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 15.5" high
- Overall (Closed): 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Fits a trundle mattress or twin mattress up to 5" thick.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.