Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Wingback Armchair
Get into the spirit of summer with our maintenance-free Saybrook Collection. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, where the pace of life slows during summer’s steamy months, our wingback armchair is distinguished by its high back, wrapped feet and paddle arms. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Seat-cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Removable cushion slipcovers are machine washable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Get a colorful update with additional slip covers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Wingback Armchair: 35.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 42" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 42" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 27.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 12.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 22"
- Seat Cushion: 25" wide x 28" deep x 4" thick
- Back Cushion: 25" wide x 29" thick
- Clearance Under Chair: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5" side to side; 31" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 26 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Armchair Frame & Cushion
- Limited Availability
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery