Schott Zwiesel Classico Martini Glass
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Schott Zwiesel martini glasses are the perfect complement to a classic cocktail. Each is crafted from Tritan® crystal for exceptional resilience and clarity.
- Made of Schott Zwiesel Tritan™ crystal, a hard glass that’s resilient to chipping, breakage and dishwasher use.
- Sold as set of 6 or individually for in store pick up.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of each glass.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4.5" diameter, 7" high
- Capacity: 9 fluid ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shipping & Returns
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.