Sea Mist Framed Prints by Martha Spak
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Award-winning artist and landscape photographer Martha Spak is best known for her ethereal landscape paintings. The original artworks of these faithful giclée reproductions were inspired by the color, light and feel of a day at the beach.
- Matboard and a glass front with metal molding.
- Frame is made from aluminum.
- Backed with wire for hanging.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square, 0.75" thick
- Print: 14" square
- Weight: 6 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.