Seagrass Wingback Armchair
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass and abaca are both ideal for relaxed living spaces such as covered porches, patios and sunrooms. We’ve hand woven it over wood frames to create furniture with the same high quality construction as our upholstered pieces.
- Features a deep wingback, roll arms and tapered legs in back.
- Armchair and ottoman and crafted with a gemelina and rattan frame wrapped in a braided weave.
- Seat cushion is loose and can be removed for storage.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core, and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting.
- Havana Dark is woven of abaca.
- A honey oil finish accentuates the wood’s golden hue and enhances its natural moisture resistance.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Sold individually or as a set with matching ottoman.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 41" high
- Seat: 22" wide at front x 22.5" deep x 13.5" high
- Back: 41" high
- Cushion: 21" wide x 24" deep x 4" thick
- Arms: 25" high
- Weight Capacity; 300 pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
- packaging Dimensions & Weight: 32.5 x 30.75 x 43" high; 61.25 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- Wipe legs with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of all chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.