Shayne Drop-Leaf Kitchen Table, White
Our versatile Shayne Kitchen Table features a smooth top with two leaves that expand its length. The table converts to a demilune or rectangular console by dropping down one or both leaves.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Finely crafted of hardwood and veneers over MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the table will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Exceptionally constructed with handmade dowels, glue and screws.
- Finished entirely by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Two drop-down leaves expand the table to a 54"-long oval.
- Our Large Basket (sold separately) fits the lower shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Unextended: 26" long x 49" wide 30" high
- Overall Extended: 54" long x 49" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 14" long x 49" wide x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang (fully extended table): 18" at sides; 10" at head
- Center Shelf Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 24" at sides; 16" at head
- Maximum Weight Capacity (leaf): 40 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.