Museum Craft Collection - Shelburne Museum Mermaid Weather Vane
We worked closely with the Shelburne Museum to create this precise reproduction of a mid-19th-century weathervane from their collection. The original piece was carved of wood and metal by skilled coppersmith and esteemed salesman Warren Gould Roby, who once displayed it in his Wayland, Massachusetts home.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-carved mango wood with a distressed blue painted finish.
- Backed with a D-ring for mounting.
- Mounting hardware is included; anchors and screws.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 3" deep x 13.5" high
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.