Shelby Accessory Tower
Inspired by an antique letterpress printer’s cabinet, this dramatic piece keeps jewelry and accessories organized.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted frame of kiln-dried solid spruce.
- Crafted with dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Mahogany finish is detailed with aged bronze bin pulls. White finish features satin nickel bin pulls.
- Features eight removable drawers in total (one velvet-lined ring case, two divided drawers and five open drawers).
- Two double-height drawers at the bottom have bluff-cut fronts.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Drawers open smoothly and bottom double drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
- Velvet lining in top drawer is removable. Dividers in other drawers are not removable.
- Adjustable bottom-mounted levelers add extra stability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 15" deep x 39" high
- Single Drawer Interior (6): 16.5" wide x 13" deep x 2" high
- Double Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 71 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.