Sheldon Flatweave Rug - Blue/Ivory
Earn $37.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With a minimal pattern inspired by Moroccan-style tiles, the Sheldon Flatweave Rug brings a sophisticated look to floors.
- Handwoven of 80% wool and 20% cotton in a traditional Moroccan style motif.
- Features a flat weave.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Clean regularly using an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Brush when wet for further cleaning, if necessary.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Dampness can cause some fiber breakdown over time.
- If rug remains in an uncovered area outdoors and is subject to rain or heavy dew, it should be allowed to dry front and back.
- For extended periods of non-use, keep the rolled, dry rug in a covered, shaded area to protect against unnecessary fading.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.