Simonetta Kimono Robe
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Lightweight and soft, our kimono-style Simonetta robe fits easily in a suitcase and is comfortable year-round. It features stylized bouquets blooming in shades of blue on pure cotton.
- Pure cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be placed on the upper left-side of the kimono.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
Extra Small / Small
- Shoulder: 22" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 27.5" long
- Body: 39" long
- Chest Girth: 47"
- Sweep (at hip): 25" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 25" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6" wide
- Inside Tie (2): 16" long
- Belt: 76" long
- Shoulder: 24" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 29.5" long
- Body: 41" long
- Chest Girth: 52"
- Sweep (at hip): 28" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 28" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6" wide
- Inside Tie (2): 18" long
- Belt: 82" long
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.