Sleepscore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor
Earn $14.10 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Get meaningful insights into your sleep experience with the SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor. The SleepScore Max is powered by SleepScore by ResMed™ technology, providing valuable sleep tracking information next to clinical sleep measures. Without requiring you to wear a device or place anything on your bed, SleepScore Max measures the quality and quantity of your sleep. The measurements captured by SleepScore Max inform you with meaningful quality scores, personalized insights, and actionable advice. The SleepScore Max is available exclusively here, and was used in the design and validation of the Robin Mattresses to enrich the design of your sleep experience. Use it with a Robin Mattress, or your own mattress, for the ultimate experience in bedtime comfort.
- Non-contact monitor sits bedside to accurately track and analyze your sleep by monitoring time to fall asleep, sleep duration, key sleep stages including light, REM, deep and wake, respiration, room temperature, light level and sound in your bedroom.
- Companion app provides personalized sleep improvement advice and recommendations. Features a smart alarm, goal setting, sleep history, sleep chart and comprehensive sleep report. Provides personalized, actionable guidance to resolve unique sleep issues.
- Compatible with most Apple® and Android™ smartphones and operating systems.
- Compatible with Apple® smartphones: iPhone® 6, 6+, 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and X. Along with Android™: smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Edge when available, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL and Huawei Nexus 6 P.
- Compatible with Apple® operating systems: iOS 10 and above. Along with Android™: operating systems: 6.0 and later.
- Powered by advanced SleepScore by ResMed™ technology.
- No subscription required.
- Coordinates with the Robin Spring Mattress or Robin Foam Mattress and the Robin Foundation (all sold separately).
- Includes monitor, micro USB-B power cable + power supply unit.
- Audio Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.15A.
- Audio Output: 5VDC, 1A.
- For more info, visit the SleepScore Lab website: www.sleepscore.com OR www.sleepscore.com/sleepscore-max-sleep-tracker/faq#technical-info.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" wide x 2.25" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 0.5 pound
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.